MoneyGram offers a fast, reliable way to send money to loved ones across the globe, with convenient options for receiving money. Junction Forex and Money Remittance Limited provides you with the services of sending and receiving money via Money Gram.
To Send Money from Kenya
- Visit Junction Forex and Money Remittance Limited branch with your original ID/valid passport and the recipient’s full name and location as per their national identity card or passport.
- Complete the MoneyGram transfer form and hand it over to the teller alongside the money to be transferred including the transaction fees.
- The teller will process the same and issue you with a reference number which you will share with the recipient.
To Receive Money in Kenya.
- Visit Junction Forex and Money Remittance Limited with your reference number (from sender) and original national Identification card or passport.
- Our teller will verify the documents and have you sign the receipt form.
- You will be issued with the funds and a copy of the receipt.